Thursday, December 29, 2005

Spain




















Prime Minister Jose Luis Rodriguez Zapatero of Spain became the 11th world leader to honor my request. He also becomes one of the select few to personally sign the photograph, in this case using a magic marker.

The photo is of high quality and the letter is of high quality paper stock. The letter also sports a raised presidential (or should I say Prime Ministerial?) seal above the words "El Preidente Del Gobierno".

The envelope was interesting too because in actuality it wasn't an envelope but rather a piece of paper glued to the edges of a piece of cardboard. Clearly the cardboard was meant to protect the photo but I can't say I have seen this sort of contraption before. The other letters that came with protective cardboard simply had the cardboard placed within a large envelope.

There's only one problem: The letter is in Spanish and me no habla mucho espanol. If anyone can do us a favor and translate please let us know in the comments section.




















1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your letter from Spain reads:

"Dear Friend:

I thank you for your interest in Spain and for the kind words you wrote in your letter this past November.

As per your request, I am very happy to send you the phtograph you requested.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I send you a cordial hello."

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page