Sunday, February 05, 2006

Samoa




















Prime Minister Prime Minister Tuila'epa Sailele Malielegaoi of the Independent State of Samoa (not to be confused with American Samoa) became the 38th world leader to honor my request and the first to personally sign the back of the photo instead of signing the front.

He also returned to me the original letter I sent to him. They did add a notation or two on the letter but I could not figure out what they meant to say (the signature was removed by myself). Many have asked to see the letter I sent out to all the world leaders. Well, here it is for your viewing pleasure.

The Samoan postage stamps depict lovely scenery. Though, only one of them has a caption (east coast road)...

You'll recall that my original letter to Samoa was returned by the post office because, apparently, they were unable to identify Samoa as a country. I resent the envelope addressed by it's former name, Western Samoa, and seemingly that went through without a hitch. I would think the post office would be more on top of these things. I would also imagine that most people sending mail to Samoa would have no idea they have to address the letter by the country's former name...


































1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Your letter is a masterpiece of ass-kissing. I mean, you sent the same letter to Israel and the Palestine Authority!

No one has asked how come you follow developments in the Samoa or the Seychelles? What about for leaders just barely in office?

Otherwise, good luck in your project. It's still cool.

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page