Thursday, January 12, 2006

Seychelles




















President James Michel of Seychelles became the 23rd world leader to honor my request. His response is also the first from Africa. I'm as of yet still unsure if the autograph is a real one or one superimposed on the image.

In the letter you'll see they apologize for the delay. Perhaps I should let them know there really is no need for an apology as the letter is definitely not late. In fact, it is early considering it is one of the first letters to arrive from the developing world - where which communication is spotty and mail links few.

It was also nice of him to wish me well in this endeavor.




















3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found this page via Metafilter.

I gotta say, this is a fuckin' awesome project.

Nice work.

1:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great idea! I'm a radio journalist and I'd love to do a short phone interview with you. Please e-mail me: brodie_thomas@hotmail.com if you're interested.

5:48 PM  
Blogger Joel said...

I'm not having success emailing you. Is there another way to contact you?

I'd be delighted to give an interview.

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page